[robotics-worldwide] [news] Best student project 2014 in mobile manipulation on a KUKA youBot sought
nicolaus at locomotec.com
Wed Nov 5 08:59:12 PST 2014
To further promote community building amongst students, we are seeking the
best graduate student project 2014 conducted on a KUKA youBot. Applications
- Title of project
- Contact information of applicant
- Affiliation and name of advisor
- Task and problem formulation (1 page)
- Extended Abstract (3 pages)
- Project report (as delivered to advisor)
- If available: link to media (pictures, videos, data)
- If available: link to software
Projects need to be completed by December 30, 2014. Application deadline is
January 15, 2015.
The winner will receive 1.000 EUR.
All projects will be published on www.youBot-Store.com and listed in the
February 2015 issue of the youBot newsletter.
For further questions or to apply please contact: info at youbot-store.com
youBot Store marketing & communications
youBot Store GmbH
E-Mail: info at youBot-Store.com
View this message in context: http://robotics-worldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com/news-Best-student-project-2014-in-mobile-manipulation-on-a-KUKA-youBot-sought-tp5710411.html
Sent from the robotics-worldwide mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the robotics-worldwide