[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Open Day at PAL Robotics @ Barcelona

carlosv carlos.vivas at pal-robotics.com
Wed Nov 19 04:07:31 PST 2014

As an event for the EU Robotics week,on Tuesday 25th November 2014 PAL
Robotics will open its doors to the public. That way you can visit our lab
and enjoy a guided tour of the premises.

We will offer a guided tour and you can meet the people that make our
robots. The guided tour will be at 16:00

If you want to visit us, don’t miss this opportunity. Remember to contact us
to ensure you will have a spot on our Open Day. Just drop us a line at
info at pal-robotics.com

You can find more information at the EU-Robotics web page at the following
link http://www.eu-robotics.net/cms/index.php?idart=3118

Thank you all and hope seeing you at our offices!