[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] 3D robot vision R&D Engineer - Japan

"徐 剛" xu at 3dmedia.co.jp
Tue Nov 18 01:44:33 PST 2014

3D MEDiA Co., Ltd. is developing state-of-the-art technology for 3D robot vision and brain to be used in factory automation.
The vision and brain for industrial robots are essential for automated robotic applications including bin-picking.

Our products are already used in many factories.
Our company is aiming to have an IPO at the end of 2016.

We are seeking talented people with expertise in 3D vision and/or robot motion planning to join our research and development department.
Quite a portion of engineers have international backgrounds.

Job description is as follows.

Company: 3D MEDiA Co. Ltd. Japan

Position: R&D Engineer

Job Responsibility:
- research and development of 3D vision technology or robot motion planning
- Visual C++ software development
- product design and development

Compensation:
- according to experience and ability
- salary and a kind of stock option

Location:
Kusatu, Shiga Prefecture, Japan (20 minutes from Kyoto)
2 minutes from JR Minami-kusatsu station

Company Details:
Established: Dec 2000
Address: Noji, Kusatsu, Shiga Prefecture
Homepage: http://www.3dmedia.co.jp/

Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in 3D vision or robot motion planning development
- experience with Visual C++ software development
- Master or Ph.D degree in Engineering
- basic knowledge of Japanese (JLPT N5)
- young individual aspiring for a long career in the 3D vision field preferred

Interested candidates should email their cover letter and C.V. to:
Tomohiro Nakamichi
3dm_recruit at 3dmedia.co.jp