[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Multiple Faculty Positions at Univ. Nebraska-Lincoln in Robotics (deadline soon)

Carrick Detweiler carrick at cse.unl.edu
Thu Nov 20 07:40:07 PST 2014

This is a reminder that we will begin reviewing applications for the
faculty positions in robotics on December 1st. Applications after this date
may still be reviewed, but I would encourage you to apply by Dec 1st. Also,
please submit materials to both positions even if you feel you are a better
fit for just one of them. If you have any questions please feel free to let
me know. Thanks.

Carrick

--
Dr. Carrick Detweiler