[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robot Technician

MeloneeWise mwise at fys.systems
Tue Nov 25 22:02:47 PST 2014

FYS Systems is a venture-backed Silicon Valley startup that will
revolutionize the the way work is done with innovative robotic solutions.
Our team members are robotics experts with multidisciplinary backgrounds.

We are currently ramping up production and need skilled technicians to join
our manufacturing team in producing world class robotics technology. We are
looking for motivated, details-oriented technicians with at least 3 years of
hands-on experience in assembling complex electromechanical assemblies to
join our team in January 2015. Experience with robotics is not required, but
is a plus.

*Required Skills:*
Experience using assembly instructions to: align, fit, and assemble complex
mechanical assemblies with minimal supervision.
Able to: diagnose, rework and repair mechanical assemblies.
Skilled using a wide variety of equipment including: power tools, hand
tools, torque tools, and wire crimpers.
Familiar with: motor assemblies, belt tensioning, bearing assemblies,
gearboxes.
Experience building and installing wire harnesses.
Excellent concentration and attention to detail.
Outstanding work efficiency, with consistency, and high quality.
Team oriented, works well with others.
Communication skills in English required (written and oral).
Proficiency with computers.

*Nice To Haves:*
Experience with Solidworks, especially in the creation and updating of
assembly drawings.
Basic electronics knowledge a plus (SMD rework, use of a multi-meter, etc)

/FYS Systems does not use recruiters or pay recruiter fees. All resume
submissions will become the immediate property of FYS Systems Inc and we
will pay no fee whatsoever for any material submitted./

To Apply Visit:
https://fyssystems.has-jobs.com/Robot_Technician_San_Jose/35088/0