[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Baidu robotics research internships available

Yong-Dian Jian ydjian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:45:01 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

The Baidu IDL Robotics group is looking for highly motivated interns in
2015!

We're pushing the limits of the current Robotics technology both in
research and products. We encourage publications at top conferences, as
well as innovative new products. Our current projects revolve around
autonomous driving and unmanned ariel vehicles. More
specifically, automated sensor calibration, large-scale 3D mapping and
localization with multiple sensors, and so on.

Our office is located in Sunnyvale, California. You'll be immersed in the
atmosphere of high-tech innovation at the Silicon Valley. You will be
working with a group of young talents in robotics, computer vision and
machine learning, including our world-famous chief scientist Andrew Ng.

If you know of good candidates, please forward this application. If this
sounds interesting to you, please apply!

*Requirements*:

    Enrollment in a PhD or MS program in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering or related fields.
    Excellent C++ programming skills on Linux-based platforms are essential.
    Experience in robotics, SLAM, sensor fusion, 3D reconstruction, LIDAR
or camera systems is a plus.
    Experience with ROS is a plus.

*To apply,* please submit your resume at this link:

http://usa.baidu.com/index.php/jobs/?gh_jid=37085

Thanks

Yong-Dian Jian