[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] CMU/NREC has 8 new postings for robotics and software engineers

Thomas Gordon thgordon at rec.ri.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 26 13:10:46 PST 2014

Hi Everyone!!

The National Robotics Engineering Center in Pittsburgh is looking for some
passionate and highly motivated robotics and software engineers to join our
world-class organization in 2015!

We are on the cutting edge of robotics and we currently have eight new
postings for robotics and software engineers .

Our office is located in beautiful Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which is
rapidly becoming recognized as the new Tech Center of the East Coast.  You
will be working shoulder to shoulder with some of the most brilliant
engineers in the world and affiliated with the largest robotics organization
in the world - Carnegie Mellon University's Robotics Institute .  Please
come and join our team and work with some of the best and brightest in
robotics.

If this sounds like the challenge and place to be that you are looking for,
please apply!

Also - if you know good candidates, please forward this email.  We would
love to talk to you!!!

*Requirements*:

    BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, Electrical Engineering or
related fields.

    Superior C++ programming skills on Linux-based platforms are essential

    Experience in Robotics, Perception, Machine Learning, Computer Vision,
SLAM, sensor fusion, ROS, 3D reconstruction, LIDAR or camera systems is a
plus.

To apply, please visit our website at www.nrec.ri.cmu.edu/jobs or the CMU
website at www.cmu.edu/jobs

Any questions - please feel free to email me directly - at
cdecarolis at nrec.ri.cmu.edu.

Thanks

Christine