[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] 10th International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control
krzysztof.kozlowski at put.poznan.pl
Mon Oct 6 14:00:31 PDT 2014
The 10th International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control will be held in Poznan, Poland, under premisses of Poznan University of Technology from July 6 to July 8, 2015. More detailed information about the Workshop can be found at www.romoco.put.poznan.pl.
We would greatly appropriate if you consider to submit your original work and share your results during Workshop with control and robotics community. In order to do so please be so kind to submit your work at the following webpage https://ras.papercept.net. Submission links, contributed paper, invited session proposal, invited session paper, young author award nomination, are now available.
Submission will be on the basis of full manuscripts due to 23 January 2015.
We invite papers in all areas relevant to robot motion and control. The core areas are
- control, modelling and parameter identification of robots and manipulators;
- robot control techniques: non-adaptive and adaptive, robust, hybrid, learning;
- path and trajectory planning: nonredundant, redundant and hyperredundant manipulators, mobile robots, holonomic and nonholonomic systems;
- collision avoidance;
- applications: manufacturing, space, underwater, air, civil engineering and service, medicine, economic and social aspects of robotics;
- neural networks in robot motion and control.
I would like to ask you kindly to disseminate this information among researches that are working on aforementioned fields.
In the tenth edition of the RoMoCo Workshop Young Author Best Paper Award (for a candidate less then 30 years old being a principal author of the paper and presenter during workshop) will be established for the first time of RoMoCo history that honors an excellent paper presented at the workshop, which is distinguished by its originality, importance of the topic and quality of presentation.
Chairman of the 10th International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control
More information about the robotics-worldwide