[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Academic Fellow positions in robotics at the University of Leeds (leading to Associate Professor position)

Anthony Cohn A.G.Cohn at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 8 03:42:30 PDT 2014

The University of Leeds - a place where inspirational learning and teaching has gone hand in hand with world-leading research for more than a century has long been recognised as one of the UK's leading universities and we are now embarking on an ambitious journey to do even more with a massive investment that will see us support up to 250 new academic appointments over the next three years.

The University Academic Fellowship scheme

The proposition is simple. We want to recruit 250 exceptional University Academic Fellows over the next three years who have the potential to make a major contribution to the University's academic performance and standing. After successful completion of a structured five year development and induction programme you will be confirmed as an Associate Professor.

There are several robotics relevant positions available; for further information go to http://250greatminds.leeds.ac.uk/ and select "Robotics" as the theme on the Quick Search on the right hand side of the web page.

Application deadline is Sunday 16th November 2014