[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] IbPRIA 2015 - Santiago de Compostela 2nd Call for papers

Anton Garcia Diaz anton.garcia at aimen.es
Thu Oct 16 09:18:18 PDT 2014

----------------------------------

Dear colleague,

On behalf of the Spanish and Portuguese Associations for Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis and the Local Organizing Committee, we are delighted to invite you to contribute to the 7th Iberian Conference on Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis (IbPRIA 2015), that will be held in Santiago de Compostela, Spain, from 10-12 June 2015:

http://www.ibpria.org/2015/

We should like to draw your attention to the 2º CFP and the Conference important dates, while we are designing and tailoring a wide offer of activities (workshops, tutorials, contests, social program, etc.) that we hope it will be of your interest.  All accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings, and will be  published in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science Series,  Springer LNCS. A short list of presented papers will be selected so that revised and extended versions of these papers will be published in a special issue of the Neural Computing and Applications journal.

http://www.ibpria.org/2015/?page=cfp

Santiago de Compostela, the administrative, social and commercial capital of the Autonomous Community of Galicia (Spain); declared a  World Heritage City by UNESCO thanks to its multicultural nature and as the final destination of a thousand-year-old pilgrim route: the Way of St. James, which, since the 9th century, has transformed this finis terrae into a meeting place of Western faith and thinking. We hope you will take up the many opportunities for you to enjoy Santiago de Compostela, and Galicia in general, and all that it has to offer.

We look forward to your contributions!

Regards

--

Xose M. Pardo, Local Chair

http://persoal.citius.usc.es/xose.pardo
voice: +34 8818 16438
Centro de Investigación en Tenoloxas da Informacion (CITIUS) Univ. Santiago de Compostela
15782 Santiago de Compostela
GALIZA (Spain)

Antón García Díaz, PhD
Robotics and control unit