[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Post-doctoral position on multi-agent planning, human-robot teaming, human-in-the-loop planning

Subbarao Kambhampati rao at asu.edu
Thu Oct 16 12:08:08 PDT 2014

The Yochan group at ASU  has a  post-doctoral position available starting
 Spring 2015.

Our current projects include for human-robot teaming,  multi-agent
planning, crowd-sourced planning and model-lite planning.  Our group
members also work on many projects in  information integration and
social-media analysis.

More information on our current projects can be found at
http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/papers.html  A brief talk on our projects on
human in the loop planning from AAAI is available at
http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/whats-hot-aaai14.html

Interested candidates are encouraged to  contact Subbarao Kambhampati,  (
rao at asu.edu ) with a CV and names of  references.

Regards
Rao
------