[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Multiple Job Openings at iRobot

Ben Axelrod ben at benaxelrod.com
Fri Oct 17 09:37:50 PDT 2014

We currently have about 25 open engineering positions at iRobot (
www.irobot.com).  The positions are located at our headquarters in Bedford
MA, as well as our satellite office in Pasadena CA.  There are a variety of
experience levels, everything from intern to principal level.  A few
notable positions that may be of interest are listed below:

   - Associate Robotics Engineer
   - Robotics Engineering Intern
   - Principal Robotics and Vision Scientist
   - Robotics and Vision Scientist
   - Robotics Navigation Scientist
   - Senior Robotics and Vision Engineer
   - Senior Consulting Architect
   - Senior Embedded Software Engineer
   - Principal Software Engineer

Please visit https://careers-irobot.icims.com/jobs for full job
descriptions and instructions how to apply.

Thanks,
Ben

P.S. Please don't send resumes to me.  Use the website.