[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] [ShanghAI Lectures 14]: TOMORROW'S PROGRAM: Tomorrow October, 30th at 9:00 CEST the third lecture of the ShanghAI Lectures Edition 2014

Fabio Bonsignorio fabio.bonsignorio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 07:50:19 PDT 2014

apologies for multiple postings

Dear All,

Tomorrow October, 30th  at 9:00 CEST  we will have the third lecture of the
ShanghAI Lectures Edition 2014 edition!

The streaming link is here:
https://arcamm.uc3m.es/arcamm/uc3mtv/directo.php?ID=42 (streaming kindly
provided by the University Carlos III of Madrid, as usual )

You will be able to interact remotely though FB, twitter and our website
question board, check www.shanghailectures.org.

Detailed info here below

CU Tomorrow!
All the best
Fabio &co

It will be possible to connect starting at 8:30. The lectures will last
from 9:00 to 12:00 (CEST) - please notice there is NO MORE  _DAYLIGHT_
saving time in Europe

Program of the day:

Lecture 3

9:00 Introduction and sites' and students' presentations, chaired by Fabio
Bonsignorio (from Genoa)
9:15  Design principles for intelligent systems  by Fabio
10:00 Coffee break
10:15 Guest Lecture:"Autonomous Killer Robots Are Probably Good News" by
Vincent Mueller (from Oxford, UK)
11:00 Coffee break
11:05 Guest Lecture: "The future of Marine Robotics: Challenges and
opportunities" by Massimo Caccia (from Bari, Italy)
11:50 Students' presentations and Wrap up (Fabio Bonsignorio)
12:00 End

My (Fabio's) slides are already available here:
http://shanghailectures.org/sites/default/files/lectures_slides/Lecture03Slides.pdf

Check the website here: http://shanghailectures.org/lectures for the
lecture program and the streaming link,  and here: shanghaiectures.org for
general info

--
CONFIDENTIAL AND PRE-DECISIONAL INFORMATION

Fabio P. Bonsignorio

IEEE Senior Member

Publication Chair IEEE RAS Humanoids 2014

Affiliate Professor
Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, Italy
The BioRobotics Institute
viale Rinaldo Piaggio 34, 56025 Pontedera (Pisa)
http://sssa.bioroboticsinstitute.it <http://sssa.bioroboticsinstitute.iit>

Ceo
Heron Robots s.r.l.
Via R.Ceccardi 1/18