[robotics-worldwide] [News] New Robotics Ph.D. and M.S. program at Oregon State University

Hurst, Jonathan hurstj at onid.oregonstate.edu
Thu Sep 11 14:38:25 PDT 2014

Colleagues,

The Robotics group at Oregon State University is proud to announce our new
graduate program, offering M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Robotics.  Faculty
span Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Science,
with collaborations across the university in oceanography, biomechanics,
art, forestry, agriculture, and others.  For more information, see our
press release:

http://oregonstate.edu/ua/ncs/archives/2014/aug/new-degrees-place-osu-forefront-robotics-research-and-education

and our web page:

http://robotics.oregonstate.edu/

Please inform your undergraduate research assistants and other
graduate-potential advisees about our program.  In addition, a number of us
will be attending IROS in Chicago - including myself, Geoff Hollinger,
Kagan Tumer, Ross Hatton, Bill Smart, Ravi Balasubramanian, and some of our
current students.  Please find one of us if you'd like to know more.

Jonathan

Jonathan W. Hurst
Associate Professor
School of Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Engineering
Oregon State University
204 Rogers Hall
Corvallis, OR 97331-6001

jonathan.hurst at oregonstate.edu