[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoc position in Motion Planning and Control at Halmstad University, Sweden

Roland Philippsen roland.philippsen at hh.se
Tue Sep 16 01:32:54 PDT 2014

The Intelligent Systems Lab at Halmstad University is recruiting a Postdoc in Motion Planning and Control with focus on mobile manipulation and non-holonomic vehicles for single- and multi-robot scenarios.  Responsibilities include pursuing original research, coaching PhD students, and supporting our industry collaboration.

The ideal candidate has solid working knowledge in motion planning and trajectory optimization, or related domains, and practical experience implementing advanced motion generation on real world systems.  Experience coaching PhD students, managing projects, and co-authoring successful research proposals, would all count strongly in your favor.

The position is initially for one year, with possible subsequent continuation and career opportunities.  Halmstad University is a dynamic and young establishment with exciting opportunities to participate in strategic growth.  The application deadline is end of September 2014.  Applications must be sent to a specific email address specified in the official announcement (see below).  Deadline extensions are possible for excellent candidates, if you send me a note before.  For further details, please do not hesitate to contact me at roland.philippsen.hh at gmail.com.

The official position announcement can be found at http://www.hh.se/english/discover/vacantpositions/vacantpositions/postdoctoralresarcherininformationtechnologywithafocusonmotionplanningandcontrolide814.65441802.html

Cheers,
Roland

--
Dr. Roland Philippsen