[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Electrical/Embedded Engineer - Sunnyvale, CA

stevehogan stevehogan at stevehogan.com
Thu Sep 25 17:18:11 PDT 2014

FYS Systems is a venture-backed Silicon Valley startup that will
revolutionize the way work is done with innovative robotic solutions.
Our team members are robotics experts with multidisciplinary backgrounds.
We’re looking for an engineer with background in both PCB design and
firmware development, primarily for motion and power control of multi-DOF
robotic systems.

Primary Responsibilities:
Design and implement motion and power control electronics PCBs.
Create firmware for motion and power control electronics.
Debug electrical issues in complex robotic systems.
Implement test and bringup strategies for production of electronics modules.
Required Skills:
5+ years of embedded development.
Expert in C/C++ for ARM Cortex-M Microcontrollers.
Experience in schematic capture and board layout.
Experience with brushless motor control.
Experience with high current DC power control.
Experience with analog.
Nice to haves:
Experience debugging production issues with PCB assemblies.
Experience with GNU toolchains.
Experience with Python.
Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).

CLICK HERE to apply.
<https://fyssystems.has-jobs.com/ElectricalEmbedded_Engineer_Sunnyvale/31532/0/apply>