[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Faculty Positions at UMass Amherst

Rod Grupen grupen at cs.umass.edu
Mon Sep 29 04:13:28 PDT 2014

Dear Robotics Worldwide,

The School of Computer Science at the University of Massachusetts Amherst hopes to grow
our robotics faculty by 3-4 new people in the next few years and seeks great applicants.
We have three searches open this year.

https://www.cs.umass.edu/content/assistant-professor-positions-school-computer-science

We have an expanding interdisciplinary commitment to robotics and our department of Computer Science
has recently the School of Computer Science, hopefully to become the College of Computer Science
in the next few years. Please apply to join in this evolution and determine how robotics research and
teaching breaks new ground at UMass.

Official review of applications will begin on December 1, 2014 but we encourage early applicants.
Feel free to contact me with questions.