[robotics-worldwide] [Journals] Launch of Journal of Medical Robotics Research (JMRR)

JAYDEV P. DESAI jaydev at umd.edu
Wed Apr 1 06:53:28 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you of the launch of a new quarterly journal in
medical robotics, namely: Journal of Medical Robotics Research (JMRR)

JMRR will be published by World Scientific Publishers (including
Imperial College Press). JMRR invites fundamental scientific and
technological contributions as well as clinical evaluation studies in
several areas of medical robotics.

JMRR is not an open access journal. However, the publisher offers the
authors open-access option, if the authors would like their papers to be
freely available. JMRR submission site is now open and accepting regular
papers, short papers, review papers, as well as video submissions.
Accepted individual video submissions (those not accompanying a paper
submission) by themselves will be published on the journal homepage.

*Important links:*
Journal homepage: http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscinet/jmrr
Aims and Scope: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/jmrr/aims-scope
Submission guidelines:
http://www.worldscientific.com/page/jmrr/submission-guidelines
Paper submission site: http://www.editorialmanager.com/jmrr/default.aspx

JMRR editorial board members have expertise in medical robotics and
clinical practice. The editorial board members are:

*Editor-in-Chief**:*
Jaydev P. Desai - University of Maryland, College Park, USA

*Managing Editor:*
Chandra Nugraha - World Scientific Publishers, Singapore

*Senior Editors:*
Sunil Agrawal - Columbia Univ., USA
Jeffrey Cadeddu - UT Southwestern Medical Center, USA
Darwin Caldwell - Instituto Italiano Di Tecnologia (IIT), Italy
Paolo Dario - Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Italy
Antoine Ferreira - INSA Centre Val de Loire, France
Rao Gullapalli - University of Maryland School of Medicine, USA
Nobuhiko Hata - Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, USA
Bradley Nelson - ETH Zürich, Switzerland
Rajni Patel - The University of Western Ontario, Canada
Marc Simard - University of Maryland School of Medicine, USA

*Associate Editors:*
Kaspar Althoefer - King's College London, UK
Alberto Arezzo - University of Torino, Italy
Ravi Balasubramanian - Oregon State University, USA
Peter Berkelman - University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA
Gregory Fischer - Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
Eugenio Guglielmelli - Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma, Italy
Iulian I. Iordachita - Johns Hopkins University, USA
Jayender Jagadeesan - Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical
School, USA
Jung Kim - KAIST, South Korea
Dong-Soo Kwon - KAIST, South Korea
Su-Lin Lee - Imperial College, UK
Arianna Menciassi - Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Italy
Michael I. Miga - Vanderbilt University, USA
Sarthak Misra - University of Twente, The Netherlands
Elena de Momi - Politecnico di Milano, Italy
Nicolas Padoy - University of Strasbourg, France
Dan Stoianovici - Johns Hopkins University, USA
Mahdi Tavakoli - University of Alberta, Canada
Junichi Tokuda - Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical
School, USA
Pietro Valdastri - Vanderbilt University, USA

If you would like further information on the journal, please email me
at: jaydev at umd.edu

Regards,
Jaydev