[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Engineer and Researcher positions at The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Ltd.
vijay.ritukar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 01:19:01 PDT 2015
The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Ltd. (www.hitechroboticsystemz.com) is looking
for highly motivated robotics engineers and researchers in area of
autonomous navigation of robots in both indoor and outdoor environments,
computer vision, multi sensor data fusion, multi robot interaction, inverse
kinematics and path planning for robotic arms.
Currently a team of 30 highly skilled individuals, form our core research
team for developing complete and associated solutions for unmanned ground
vehicles, ADAS and warehouse management systems. The successful candidates
will work on activities that covers the complete development life cycle for
a range of internally funded R&D as well as customer oriented and
specifically tailored robotics projects. Experience in few and familiarity
with all of the following areas is required:
- Path planning and trajectory following for Autonomous Vehicles
- The design and development of Unmanned and Autonomous vehicles; both
system level and application level software)
- The design and development of software architecture for mobile robotic
platforms, as well as algorithms for 3D perception, localization and
mapping, navigation and computer vision.
- Multi Sensor data fusion of high fidelity sensors
- Inverse kinematics and motion planning for robotic arms
The position is located in our offices in Gurgaon (India), and will involve
some travel with short collocation periods for working with various
Bachelor's / Master's / PhD degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Artificial
Intelligence, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace
Engineering or in another discipline relevant to the position and relevant
work experience in the field.
We are looking for people with 0 - 3 years of experience for robotics
engineer positions and 3 - 8 years of experience / PhD degree for senior
robotics engineers / robotics research positions.
- Proficiency in software programming (C++) and formal methods (UML,
- Hands-on experience with mobile robotics platforms and sensors.
- Hands-on experience with the following: Qt, OpenCV, ROS, PCL, scene
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing algorithms for at least
of: Kalman filters, SLAM, perception, path planning and tracking, control,
- Experience with the following is optional, but would be beneficial for
the position: physics engines, real-time operating systems and familiarity
with embedded systems
While applying, please write a brief cover letter about your relevant
experience and core interest areas along with your CV.
Please email your profiles to careers at hitecheroboticsystemz.com and mark a
copy to ritukar.vijay at hitechroboticsystemz.com;
jayant.bansal at hitechroboticsystemz.com.
View this message in context: http://robotics-worldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com/jobs-Robotics-Engineer-and-Researcher-positions-at-The-Hi-Tech-Robotic-Systemz-Ltd-tp5711216.html
Sent from the robotics-worldwide mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the robotics-worldwide