[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoc -- Multiple Robotic Systems -- University of Texas at San Antonio

Liang (Solomon) Sun solbuaa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 10:12:07 PDT 2015

The Unmanned Systems Laboratory at the University of Texas, San Antonio is
searching for a candidate to fill a post-doc position available in June
2015.  The individual will work with the department faculty, researchers,
and graduate and undergraduate students on a number of different robotics
projects.  In particular, we are looking for an individual who will
contribute toward our research efforts in developing (1) cooperative
control and coordination technologies for multiple robotic systems and (2)
cooperative sensing capabilities of mobile sensors.  In addition, the
individual will be responsible to assist in student senior design
projects.  The individual should have a strong background in one of the
following research areas: cyber-physical systems, cooperative control,
sensor networks, biological systems, or signals and systems.  The
individual should also have a strong background in computer programming
skills.  The compensation is competitive and negotiable.  For more
information, contact Prof. Daniel Pack at (210) 458-6482 or
daniel.pack at utsa.edu.