[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Software Engineer, Robotics
Robin.castillo at sri.com
Wed Apr 8 05:50:49 PDT 2015
518BR - Software Engineer, Robotics
We are seeking a software engineer for the
Robotics at SRI International. We are looking for demonstrated capability
to innovate, lead new developments and turn ideas into functional systems.
The position will require a wide breath of technical and interpersonal
skills, ranging from performing detailed engineering development to
interacting with customers and developing a vision for new programs.
Responsibilities and Opportunities for Growth
• Lead the development of software and control systems for robotic
• Architect and implement high and low level real-time control systems
for multi-degrees of freedom systems
• Develop and implement planning systems for robotic manipulation and
• Develop and implement integrated applications with planning, control
• MS or PhD in computer science, computer engineering, or electrical
• 5+ years of experience in research and development
• Solid software architecture and development skills
• Experience in robot arm programming, including kinematics, dynamics,
• Experience with ROS and Linux development
• Experience working and debugging complex electromechanical systems
• Controls background desirable
• Proven record leading high-impact and complex developments
• U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
Apply online at www.sri.com/careers
Job ID: 518BR
SRI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
View this message in context: http://robotics-worldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com/robotics-worldwide-jobs-Software-Engineer-Robotics-tp5711226.html
Sent from the robotics-worldwide mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the robotics-worldwide