[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Research Controls Engineer, Robotics
Robin.castillo at sri.com
Wed Apr 8 05:49:36 PDT 2015
516BR Research Controls Engineer, Robotics
We are seeking a controls engineer for the Robotics and Medical Systems
Program at SRI International. You will join a high performance team to lead
the design of a new generation of robotic systems using novel technologies.
The candidate will have a passion to break new ground and a record of
developing practical solutions for new technologies or products.
• Guide decisions design and architecture of robotic systems by
performing trade-offs between mechanical, electrical and control software
• Analysis and modeling of robotic systems
• Development, implementation and testing of novel control algorithms to
improve performance and enable new capabilities in manipulation and
• MS/PhD in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or computer
• 5+ years of experience developing and implementing control algorithms
• Hands on experience with robotic systems
• Experience modeling complex electromechanical systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with C++/Simulink/ROS/Python
• Experience in force control is a plus
• Machine learning background is a plus
• U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
Apply online at www.sri.com/careers
Job ID: 516BR
SRI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
View this message in context: http://robotics-worldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com/robotics-worldwide-jobs-Research-Controls-Engineer-Robotics-tp5711225.html
Sent from the robotics-worldwide mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the robotics-worldwide