[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Call for Special Sessions - Second Iberian Robotics Conference

Pedro U. Lima pal at isr.ist.utl.pt
Fri Apr 17 06:48:32 PDT 2015

  Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement

                 Call for Special Sessions
       ROBOT'2015 - Second Iberian Robotics Conference
              http://web.fe.up.pt/~robot2015/
                   November 19-21, 2015
                     Lisbon – Portugal

----------------
Conference Scope
----------------
ROBOT'2015 - Second Iberian Robotics Conference will take place at Lisbon, Portugal, November 19-21 2015, http://web.fe.up.pt/~robot2015/ and follows the First Iberian Robotics Conference held in Madrid in 2013. Robot’2015 is Organized by: SPR – Sociedade Portuguesa de Robótica, SEIDROB – Sociedad Española para la Investigación y Desarrollo en Robótica and GTROB - Grupo de Robótica de CEA. The event is co-located with RoCKIn Competition 2015: http://rockinrobotchallenge.eu/rockin2015.php.

ROBOT'2015 main goal is to continue the precedent efforts in showing the robotic research and development of new applications in the Iberian Peninsula. Although focused on the works developed at Iberia the conference is open for good quality submissions from any country in the world.

As in previous editions we plan to publish the conference proceedings with Springer - Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Series, indexed by Thomson ISI Web of Knowledge and SCOPUS. Extended versions of the conference best papers will also be published in Special Issues from several top Journals.

We are hereby announcing the conference and distributing the call for special sessions. Please pass on the information and we hope to see you in Lisbon.

---------------
Important Dates
---------------
Special Session Proposals: April 30, 2015
Special Session Acceptance: May 15, 2015
Paper Submission: June 30, 2015
Notification: July 15, 2015
Early Registration: September 15, 2015
Camera Ready: September 15, 2015
Registration Limit: October 30, 2015
Conference: November 19-21, 2015

-------------------
Proposal Submission
-------------------
Special Session proposal must be submitted electronically, in PDF, to the conference email robot2015 at fe.up.pt . The proposal should contain the following information:

Title
  - Proposed Name of the session
Description and Topics
  - Brief description (one/two paragraphs of the special session and
    main topics covered
Organizers
  - Organizer(s) of the session (Name, Affiliation, Email and Phone/Mobile)
Papers
  - If already available include the already contacted authors and
    titles for tentative papers for the session

All special sessions will be managed as conference tracks chaired by the session organizers, using the easychair conference management system of Robot 2015 at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=robot2015

Robot’2015 Conference Chairs
Luis Paulo Reis – University of Minho, Portugal
António Paulo Moreira – FEUP/INESCTEC, Portugal
Pedro Lima – University of Lisbon, Portugal
Luis Montano - University of Zaragoza, Spain
Victor F. Muñoz - University of Malaga, Spain