[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Robotics in Education Conference, May 2015 - Workshop

Lara Lammer lara.lammer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 06:47:27 PDT 2015

Invitation for participation
May 20, 2015, Yverdons-les Bains
Website:
http://workshops.acin.tuwien.ac.at/RIE2015_Evaluation_ER_Methods/index.html

Welcome to the Educational Robotics Cafe!

Recall a time when you had a great conversation where real learning or new
insight occurred. What enabled that to happen?

*We invite you to the Educational Robotics Cafe*, a workshop where our
talks and discussions will build the base for a canvas of the educational
robotics landscape – with its opportunities and threats. In this landscape
we will place four different approaches that introduce children to robotics.

During the workshop, we will explore questions that matter to us as
educators or roboticists or both. All you need is to bring your experience
with educational robotics to the café table and join the conversation.

More info about approaches and organizers at
http://workshops.acin.tuwien.ac.at/RIE2015_Evaluation_ER_Methods/index.html

IMPORTANT DATES
Regular Registration until  15.05.2015
Workshops: 20.05.2015
Conference: 21.05.2015 – 22.05.2015

Martin Kandlhofer                       mkandlho at ist.tugraz.at
Institute for Software Technology       http://www.ist.tugraz.at/
Educational Robotics
Graz University of Technology           Tel.:   +43 316 873 5477
Inffeldgasse 13, Floor 5                Mobile: +43 664 73676795
8010 Graz, Austria
Lara Lammer                  lammer at acin.tuwien.ac.at
Schräge Roboter <http://schraegeroboter.wordpress.com> - das kreative
Mitmachlabor