[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] CfP ICRA 2015: Workshop on "Robotic Vision: challenges and opportunities"

Peter Corke peter.corke at qut.edu.au
Wed Apr 22 14:27:21 PDT 2015

We seek brief abstracts for 10 minute audacious idea talks in the general area of robotic vision.  You can propose new areas for research or critique existing areas of research.  We’re looking for thoughtful conversation starters not what’s going on in your lab.

Please send single paragraph abstracts by email to peter.corke at qut.edu<mailto:peter.corke at qut.edu>.au by Sunday 3 May with subject line ROBOTIC VISION WORKSHOP.

Details on the workshop and its purpose can be found at http://tiny.cc/robovisionws

We will run an open vote on the proposed topics in the week of 4 May.

Peter Corke | Professor | Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Science and Engineering Faculty | Queensland University of Technology
phone: + 61 7 3138 1794 | fax: + 61 7 3138 1469  | email: peter.corke at qut.edu.au<mailto:peter.corke at qut.edu.au>
Gardens Point, G Block 420 | 2 George Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000 | CRICOS No. 00213J
tiny.cc/cyphy<http://tiny.cc/cyphy>