[robotics-worldwide] [news] CITEC MORe | Stipends for Open Source & Open Data Software

Florian Lier flier at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Aug 1 01:51:59 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

please find the call for the first *CITEC* *Month of Open Research* below.
We offer stipends to (PhD) students from all over the world.

The CITEC *Month of Open Research* (MORe) is an international program
that offers students stipends to contribute to
open source or open data projects related to the research areas of
cognitive interaction technology. MORe is organized
by the Excellence Cluster Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC) of
Bielefeld University, Germany. We fund students
from abroad who would like to participate in exciting projects that are
proposed by experienced mentors of CITEC research
groups. Participants can gain a maximum paycheck of *1.500 EUR*. We
accept applications of English speaking students
from all over the world!

The application period started: July 27, 2015
Deadline for student applications: August 21, 2015
Notification of acceptance: August 28, 2015

Available projects: https://cit-ec.de/en/more/projects

Fore information, please visit:
- https://cit-ec.de/en/more
- https://cit-ec.de/en/more/faq

Get involved!

Kind regards,
    The MORe organizing team

Kind regards,
    Florian Lier

--
*M.Sc.(Intelligent Systems) Florian Lier *

PhD Student | Scientific Staff @ Central Lab Facilities

Location: FBIIS 0.409

Phone: +49 521 106-2933

Excellence Cluster Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)

Inspiration 1 (Zehlendorfer Damm 199)

33619 Bielefeld - Germany

https://cit-ec.de/en/content/team