[robotics-worldwide] [news] Invitation to submit a chapter to the "Handbook of Research on Software Engineering and Design Methodology for Robotic Systems" (EXTENDED DEADLINE)

Vladimir Estivill-Castro v.estivill-castro at griffith.edu.au
Tue Aug 4 16:09:32 PDT 2015

This is an invitation to submit a chapter proposal to the

 "Handbook of Research on Software Engineering and Design Methodology for Robotic Systems”.

Note that we do not need a full chapter until August 30th, we only need your chapter proposal
at this stage.

See http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1705 <http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1705>

Although the deadline set by the publisher IGI has just passed, we are happy to receive proposal
by e-mail.

In this project, we aim to create an authoritative reference for the practical and fundamental knowledge
in software engineering as it  is applied to robotics. The aim is to produce what every graduate
student engaging in research on this topic should be familiar with and will cite, while at the same time
opening the area for discussion  and pointing out the directions of further research.

Thanks Vlad and Rene

The submit site is
http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/submit/1705 <http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/submit/1705>

========================
Vladimir Estivill-Castro, PhD.
Professor, ACM Senior, IEEE Senior
School of Information and Communication Technology
Nathan Campus, N44_2.38
Griffith University
Kessels Rd, Nathan,
QLD, 4111 Australia
http://vladestivill-castro.net/

phone: (+61 7) 373 57041
fax: (+61 7) 373 56719
e-mail (teaching/research): v.estivill-castro at griffith.edu.au
e-mail (personal): estivill-castrov at acm.org

Director TEAM Griffith - Mobile robotics http://mipal.net.au/
Deputy Director IIIS - Institute for Integrated and Intelligent Systems
Program Convener : Software Engineering
Co-editor in chief  CRPIT --- Conferences in Research and Practice in Information Technology http://crpit.com/
Editorial Board JRPIT ---- Journal of Research and Practice in Information Technology http://www.acs.org.au/jrpit
Editorial Board IJDWM --- International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining