[robotics-worldwide] [news] REMINDER: Radiological and Nuclear Threats to Critical Infrastructure - 5 minutes Robotics Questionnaire

Frank E. Schneider frank.schneider at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Mon Aug 17 06:36:41 PDT 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

This email is sent by the European Commission project European Reference
Network for Critical Infrastructure Protection (ERNCIP). For more
information about ERNCIP, please see
https://erncip-project.jrc.ec.europa.eu. ERNCIP is running a number of
so called thematic groups of experts addressing standardisation and
harmonisation of testing in the area of Critical Infrastructure
Protection. One of these thematic groups is the Radiological and Nuclear
Threats to Critical Infrastructure thematic group. This group focusses
on the following three current issues; (1) list-mode data acquisition
based on digital electronics, (2) remote expert support of field teams
and (3) remote-controlled radiation measurements and sampling using
unmanned vehicles.

We would be very grateful if you could set aside 5 minutes of your time
for a survey on the use of robots/unmanned systems in scenarios
involving radiological or nuclear threats as soon as possible, and by 31
August 2015 at the very latest please.

Please find further instructions and the survey itself in your language
of choice.

Thank you for your support! If you have any questions about this
request, please don't hesitate to contact me.

English version:
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/UseOfRobotsInRNThreatsSurvey2015

French version:
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/UseOfRobotsInRNThreatsSurvey2015?surveylanguage=FR