[robotics-worldwide] [jobs]

Saptarshi Mukherjee saptarshim11 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 22:30:51 PDT 2015

Respected prof,

I am Saptarshi Mukherjee master passed out student. I did bachelor in
Electronics and Instrumentation and master in Industrial Design. My major
master project was Autonomous Navigation of Mobile Robot using Stereo and
Laser system. This project I performed at Universidad Politecnica de
Valencia, Spain under the auspicious Erasmus mundus Namaste Project.

I am very much interested to pursue my PhD study in the field of Robotics
and Automation under your supervision.

Herewith I am attaching

1. CV
2. Motivation letter
3. B-Tech Result
4. M-Tech Result
5. Recommendation letter I
6. Recommendation letter I
7. certificate for performing project in Bhaba Atomic Research Center
8. certificate for taking part in an Exhibition organized by United nation
9. English

Thanking you and Eagerly waiting for a positive response

--
Best Regards,

Saptarshi Mukherjee
Industrial Design