[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics, computer vision and c++ development jobs opportunities in South of France at PIXMAP

Benoit Morisset benoit.morisset at pixmap3d.com
Tue Dec 1 03:27:13 PST 2015

We are hiring for jobs in robotics, computer vision and c++ development in
South of France.

At PIXMAP, we provide robots worldwide with the ability to represent the
world around them in 3D, in a photo-realistic manner, and allow them to
localize themselves, whatever their shape, size or mode of locomotion. With
our technology, the new generation of robots can achieve an unparalleled
level of decision-making autonomy enabling them to perform tasks previously
impossible to achieve.

PIXMAP is a startup born out of world leading academic research from the
I3S-CNRS laboratory. We are based in the European technology valley of
Sophia Antipolis located on the French Riviera. The team is composed of a
group of passionate, highly specialized people in robotics, computer vision
and real-time GPU programming.

PIXMAP provides competitive salaries, cutting edge technology, exciting
projects, a high level of expertise and all of that in an exceptional
living environment (30mn drive to the mountains, 10mn to the beach).

We are looking for talented people to join our team and take robotics to
the next level.

If interested, please check out our website at www.pixmap3d.com/careers/

To apply, send us a detailed CV and the job offer you are applying to at
contact at pixmap3d.com

Hope to hear from you soon!
--

Benoit Morisset