[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Oregon State Summer REU Site: Robots in the Real World

Bill Smart smartw at oregonstate.edu
Wed Dec 2 22:54:30 PST 2015

Colleagues,

The Oregon State Robotics program is pleased to announce the third edition
of it's NSF-support summer REU site program, Robotics in the Real World.
Last year, we hosted 18 excellent undergraduates from around the United
States, and we're hoping to exceed that number this year.

If you have any undergraduates interested in graduate work in Robotics who
you think might be interested, please let them know about our summer
program.  More information, and the on-line application system, are at:

  http://robotics.oregonstate.edu/reu

Note that, due to NSF regulations, the program is only open to US citizens
and legal permanent residents.

cheers

-- Bill