[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Robotics Research Experience for Undergraduates

Ayanna Howard ayanna.howard at ece.gatech.edu
Thu Dec 3 07:07:34 PST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

It's another year and Georgia Tech's Robotics REU is looking for great
undergraduate students to spend 10-weeks of research this summer with some
great faculty.

If you have any undergraduate students that you think would be interested,
please forward them our link for more information:

 http://www.sure.robotics.gatech.edu

Based on NSF regulations, all applicants should be U.S. citizens or
permanent residents. We are particularly interested in receiving
applications from students at non-research institutions and/or who come from
groups that are traditionally underrepresented in science, technology,
engineering and mathematics (low income, ethnic and racial minorities, first
generation college students, and women).

Thanks for considering.

Ayanna M. Howard, Ph.D.
Professor and Linda J. and Mark C. Smith Chair in Bioengineering
School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
HumAnS Lab: http://HumAnSLab.ece.gatech.edu
Robotics at GT: http://robotics.gatech.edu/
Phone: (404) 385-4824