[robotics-worldwide] [Meetings] RO-MAN 2016 Gauging Interest in Workshop on Groups in Human-Robot Interaction

Marlena Fraune mfraune at umail.iu.edu
Wed Dec 9 08:46:55 PST 2015

*Workshop on Groups in Human-Robot Interaction*

RO-MAN 2016 <http://ro-man2016.org/>

Manhattan, NY, USA

August 26th, 2016

---

Dear Researchers and Scholars,

For the 2016 RO-MAN conference on human-robot interaction, our team is
interested in gauging your interest in a workshop on inter-group
interaction in human-robot interaction (HRI). Most HRI research focuses on
dyadic (one-human and one-robot) interaction, but recent studies have
suggested that interaction dynamics change when multiple humans and/or
multiple robots are present. With this workshop, we seek to raise awareness
of these differences and to bring together scholars from many different
related fields to brainstorm about the most critical issues in intergroup
HRI. (See attachment for details.)

Currently, we are working on the proposal for the workshop. If accepted,
the workshop will take place in New York (Manhattan) on August 26th. We
would like to know if we can list your name on our proposal as a community
member who is interested in participating. If you would strongly consider
submitting a short paper to the workshop, please email mfraune at indiana.edu
to let us know.

We are happy to provide more details to any questions you may have.

Best regards,

Marlena Fraune

Ricarda Wullenkord

Friederike Eyssel

Selma Šabanović

--
*Marlena R. Fraune*
2015-2018 National Science Foundation, Graduate Research Fellowship Program