[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Research engineer and postdoc positions at University of Michigan

Edwin Olson ebolson at umich.edu
Sun Dec 13 09:33:53 PST 2015

We have multiple positions on a DARPA-funded project to develop ground and
aerial robotic systems for use by soldiers and first responders.

Applicants can be considered for both full-time engineer and post-doc
positions. We are looking for skilled system builders with strong research
interests in planning, perception, and multi-agent coordination. Applicants
should have a degree in a robotics-relevant discipline, with experience in
machine learning and perception.

To apply, please visit:

https://form.jotform.com/53464356666162

This work will be conducted in the APRIL robotics lab at the University of
Michigan, which is led by Associate Professor Edwin Olson. Our lab is a
leader in multi-robot localization and autonomous cars, with access to
unique hardware and test facilities like Mcity.
--
Edwin Olson
Assoc. Professor, Computer Science & Engineering