[robotics-worldwide] [news] We are happy to launch our 4th Call for robotics & IoRT startups!

Jade Le Maitre jade.lemaitre at innoecho.com
Tue Dec 15 02:38:22 PST 2015

This call encourages young companies from all over the world to send in
their application in order to present their project or prototype to an
international panel of high-tech investors coming together at the summit.
Our Call for Robotics Start-ups is open to any company:
* founded in the past 5 years
* having raised less than US$ 2 million since creation
* not affiliated with or belonging to a larger group
We are looking for start-ups in the fields of:
* Robotics & IoRT (Internet of Robotics Things),
* but also in the affiliated industries working closely with robotics
companies: artificial intelligence, big data, cloud robotics, electronics,
hardware, mechatronics, nanotechnology, sensorsŠ
The 5 finalists, selected by our investors¹ panel, will be invited to
Innorobo <http://innorobo.com>  on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 in order to pitch
in front of the Grand Jury.

They will also be provided with a startup booth in the exhibition hall, free
of charge, in order to demonstrate their robotics solutions. Their travel
expenses will also be covered.
Are you a startup? Do you want to pitch in front of our Investor Panel?
Answer the Call: http://innorobo.com/en/call-for-startups/

You are not a startup? Forward this call to all your startup friends!

Jade Le Maitre
Innoecho
Web, startups & conferences
p: +33  <tel:+33 6 18 01 38 30> 7 68 19 23 43 | e:
jade.lemaitre at innoecho.com | w: h <http://innorobo.com/> ttp://innoecho.com|
a: 11 rue Lacretelle - 71000 Mâcon - France
 <https://www.facebook.com/Innorobo.Lyon?fref=nf>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/innoecho-innorobo>
<https://twitter.com/innorobo>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9fyY1Te0LIGTi4b-UZPJoQ>
Innorobo 2016 in Paris: discover the location
<http://innorobo.com/en/the-location-paris/>  and the booth offers
<http://innorobo.com/en/booth-offers/>