[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Data Analytcs Software Engineer in Robotics

Aswin Thomas aswinthomas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 04:30:34 PST 2015

Hi all,

We're looking for a Data Analytics Engineer to work on long term data
collected my numerous autonomous mobile robots in hospitals and warehouses.

Kindly email me (aswinthomas at hopetechnik.com) if you are interested.

Main tasks:

   -

   Work with the back-end software development team that focuses on
   enterprise solutions for numerous robotics systems
   -

   Perform analytics on huge amount of operational data collected over a
   long period of time and provide recommendations

Essential requirements:

   -

   Experience in developing server side applications for enterprise
   solutions
   -

   Solid working knowledge of Python
   -

   Processing and analysis of large data sets
   -

   Experience in relational databases like MySQL, MS SQL
   -

   Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
   -

   Proficient in version control - preferably using Git - , software
   testing and release cycles
   -

   Experience in test automation and Test Driven Development

Desired qualifications and skills:

   -

   Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
   -

   Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in industry.
   -

   Experience with Big Data Technologies (any of the following) Hadoop,
   MPPRDBMS, SolR are a strong plus
   -

   Experience in various python frameworks like Django, Bottle, Flask are a
   strong plus

HOPE Technik Pte Ltd is a Singaporean company established in 2006 with the
aim of providing complete engineering solutions to address some of the
toughest challenges in the industry. Our expertise spans across robotics,
unmanned systems, autonomous vehicles (UAV,AGV/UGV,USV) and vehicle
building for the defense, security and rescue, logistics and medical
sector, ranging from product conceptualization and prototype development to
mass production. To ensure commitment to highest quality and performance,
we hire engineers with the skill and the passion. We are tinkerers,
innovators, and makers, and seek the like-minded to join us.

Links :

www.hopetechnik.com

www.youtube.com/user/hopetechnik

Aswin