[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] RESEARCH FELLOW at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Parinda Bhathiya Bandara Tammita Kumarasiri
parinda at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Dec 21 18:56:04 PST 2015
We are looking for a Research Fellow to develop efficient and scalable algorithms for path planning and routing of autonomous vehicles (AV). This project includes development of algorithms, design of software platform and smartphone applications.
More specifically, in this project we have the following aims:
· Development of smart algorithms for AV fleet management.
· Development of simulator to test the fleet management system.
· Optimized and tested code and system, packaged into API. User document.
The research associate will assist in conducting this research, writing journal publications, and preparing grant applications.
· PhD in applied mathematics, transportation engineering, operations research, computer science or electrical engineering.
· 3 years of experience in research on operations research or transportation engineering.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent presentation skills
You can send in your CV and a cover letter including a description of past experiences to Asst Prof Justin Dauwels at JDAUWELS at NTU.EDU.SG<mailto:JDAUWELS at NTU.EDU.SG>. An attractive remuneration based on the experiences and qualifications and a standard benefit package competitive with the industry will be provided for the successful applicant.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.
More information about the robotics-worldwide