[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] ELECTRICAL SYSTEM ENGINEER (SENSORS & DATA PROCESSING) at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Parinda Bhathiya Bandara Tammita Kumarasiri
parinda at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Dec 21 18:58:13 PST 2015
We are looking for an ELECTRICAL SYSTEM ENGINEER for the development of sensor systems and data processing software for automation systems.
Detailed responsibilities include:
* Sensor system selection and configuration design
* Sensor data processing and filtering
* Cabling and wiring interface design
* Installation, test and calibrate sensors
* Develop source code for data acquisition and sensor fusion
Key Skills & Experience Required
* Experience in selecting sensors for proximity sensing, imaging, scanning based on environmental and performance requirements.
* Knowledge of data and communications interface
* Knowledge of sensor filtering techniques for image blur, noise
* Experience in design power supply, power conversion and distribution systems
* Experience in designing for EMC
* Experience in design using micro-processor, micro-controller, and PLC systems
* Experience in using circuit simulation tools
* Experience in RF and wireless communications system design
* 4+ years of industry experience
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or similar discipline
You can send in your CV and a cover letter including a description of past experiences to Asst Prof Justin Dauwels at JDAUWELS at NTU.EDU.SG<mailto:JDAUWELS at NTU.EDU.SG>. An attractive remuneration based on the experiences and qualifications and a standard benefit package competitive with the industry will be provided for the successful applicant.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.
More information about the robotics-worldwide