[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Project Manager & System Engineer (Installation, System Safety ) at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Parinda Bhathiya Bandara Tammita Kumarasiri
parinda at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Dec 21 19:00:42 PST 2015
We are looking for a Project Manager & System Engineer for managing the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of the aerobridge automation system.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
· System Design Management
· Manufacturing Design Management
· Maintenance Planning and Implementation
· Project Management
· Implementing Quality Management Processes
· Implementing Safety Assurance Standards
Key Skills & Experience Required
· At least 4 years as a design engineer in mechanical, electrical or electronics systems
· At least 2 years in a system or project management role
· Experience with project planning, budgeting and scheduling
· Experience with implementing project documentation standards ( procedures and drawings ) for manufacturing
· Familiar with FMEA, DFMA techniques
· Familiar with System Safety and Risk Analysis Techniques
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in EE or Mech Eng
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent presentation skills
You can send in your CV and a cover letter including a description of past experiences to Asst Prof Justin Dauwels at JDAUWELS at NTU.EDU.SG<mailto:JDAUWELS at NTU.EDU.SG>. An attractive remuneration based on the experiences and qualifications and a standard benefit package competitive with the industry will be provided for the successful applicant.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.
More information about the robotics-worldwide