[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Assistant Professor - Tenure Track - Mississippi State University

Cindy Bethel cbethel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:55:39 PST 2015

Mississippi State University's Bagley College of Engineering is searching
for robotics researchers interested in a tenure track position in the areas
of mechanical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, and
computer science and engineering including human-robot interaction,
artificial intelligence for robotics, controls, and mechanical design.
Please see the short add below.

*ASSISTANT PROFESSORS*

*Mississippi State University*

*Bagley College of Engineering*

Mississippi State University, through its Bagley College of Engineering, is
seeking three new tenure-track faculty at the rank of Assistant Professor.
Applicants should have teaching and research interests that can enhance the
strengths of the college in one or more of the following areas of interest:
(1) Energy, (2) Human Health Enhancement, (3) Information and Decision
Systems (4) Materials – Science and Engineering, (5) Transportation and
Vehicular Systems including robotics, and (6) Water and the Environment.
The successful applicants from this strategic college-level search will be
placed into the most appropriate academic department. A PhD in an
appropriate engineering or computer science discipline is required.
Screening of applications will begin November 27, 2015 and will continue
until the positions are filled.

For a complete job description and requirements, visit at
https://www.bagley.msstate.edu. Interested candidates must apply on-line at
https://www.jobs.msstate.edu (search for positions in the Bagley College of
Engineering).

*MSU is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity),
national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. We always welcome nominations and applications from
women, members of any minority group, and others who share our passion for
building a diverse community that reflects the diversity in our student
population.*