[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Full-time research positions at HRL Laboratories (formerly Hughes Research Labs), Malibu, CA, USA
Kim, Kyungnam (Ken)
kkim at hrl.com
Thu Dec 31 02:51:25 PST 2015
HRL Laboratories (http://www.hrl.com) is looking for researchers in the areas of machine learning, robotics, computer vision with US permanent resident or citizen status.
Education Desired: MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, EE, Applied Math, or related fields
Experience Desired: Research experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Machine learning: deep learning, learning with shared information
* 2D/3D processing: registration, 3D model generation, sensor fusion
* Unmanned autonomous systems: perception and control, navigation, SLAM.
Familiarity with C, C++, ROS, OpenCV, PCL, Multi-core/GPU programming, and/or Matlab/Simulink.
Essential Physical/Mental Requirements: Good communication (verbal and written) skills, active participation in R&D team activities is required.
About HRL Laboratories, LLC (http://www.hrl.com/aboutUs/abt_main.html):
* Formerly Hughes Research Laboratories (established 1948)
* Formed as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in 1997
* R&D for The Boeing Company and General Motors (LLC Members)
* Government and commercial contracts (prime and subcontractor)
* AS9100 accredited
* DoD Trusted Foundry
* 250,000 square feet of lab space
* 10,000-square-foot Class 10 clean room
* Located on 72 acres in Malibu, California
Application Instructions: Please email your resume/CV to [kkim at hrl.com]. Applications that don't meet the US residency requirement will not be considered.
More information about the robotics-worldwide