[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics positions with Google self-driving car team

Dave Ferguson daveferguson at google.com
Wed Feb 4 12:56:37 PST 2015

Google’s self-driving car team is looking for world-class applied robotics
researchers and engineers to work on transforming mobility with us. As a
member of our fast-paced team, you will have the opportunity to work with
other world-class experts in the field of autonomous vehicles and advance
the state of the art in areas such as computer vision, sensor fusion,
machine learning, object detection and tracking, and motion planning.

Solid software development skills, deep experience in at least one branch
of autonomous robotics, and strong interest in getting systems to really,
*really* work are essential. We need people that love both developing new
theory and making the significant leap from theory to practice.

Requirements
- MS or PhD (or equivalent experience) in Robotics, Machine Learning,
Computer Vision, or related field
- A demonstrated record of strong C++ software development skills
- Lots of experience with applied, real world robotics systems
- Passionate about self-driving cars and autonomous vehicles
- Strong interest in solving hard applied robotics problems
- Experience in computer vision, point cloud processing, machine learning,
sensor fusion, object detection and tracking, and/or motion planning is a
big plus

For more information about what we're trying to do, see:

https://plus.google.com/+GoogleSelfDrivingCars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA_C6OpL_Ao

Please apply by sending a resume to self-driving-car-jobs at google.com with
a brief blurb about your background, experience, and why we would be crazy
not to hire you.

Cheers,
Dave.