[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Software Engineer Positions at Fetch Robotics

MeloneeWise mwise at fys.systems
Tue Feb 10 19:56:41 PST 2015

Fetch Robotics is a venture-backed Silicon Valley startup that will
revolutionize the the way work is done with innovative robotic solutions.
Our team members are robotics experts with multidisciplinary backgrounds.

We are looking for software engineers with broad experience on real robot
platforms and a deep background in one or more of the following areas:
navigation, motion planning, robot perception, human-robot interfaces. We
have multiple openings, for both junior and senior-level engineers, with
both immediate start dates and throughout early 2015.

*Required Skills:*

- BS or MS in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field.
- 1+ year of software engineering experience, or extensive software
engineering experience in undergraduate or graduate program.
- Experience with C++ and/or Python in a Linux Environment.
- Experience in robot navigation, motion planning, perception, or
human-robot interfaces.
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).

*Nice To Haves:*

- Experience with MoveIt, SBPL and/or OMPL.
- Experience with OpenCV or PCL.
- Experience with web development.
- Experience with CMake.

*What we offer:*

- Competitive salary and equity based on experience
- Health, dental as well as vision coverage
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done

To Apply:
https://fetchrobotics.has-jobs.com/Software_Engineer_San_Jose/32999/0