[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Software Engineer Navigation/Drivers Position at Fetch Robotics

MeloneeWise mwise at fys.systems
Tue Feb 10 19:53:22 PST 2015

Fetch Robotics is a venture-backed Silicon Valley startup that will
revolutionize the the way work is done with innovative robotic solutions.
Our team members are robotics experts with multidisciplinary backgrounds.

We are looking for a software engineer with broad experience on real robot
platforms and a deep background in robot navigation and sensor fusion. The
successful candidate will be responsible for development and refinement of
IMU/odometry fusion, controls for a mobile base, and navigation capabilities
for the robot.

*Required Skills:*

- BS or MS in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field
- 1+ year of software engineering experience, or extensive software
engineering experience in undergraduate or graduate program
- Experience with C++ in a Linux Environment
- Experience with the ROS navigation stack
- Experience with odometry/IMU sensor fusion, laser range finders
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)

*Nice To Haves:*

- Experience developing SLAM algorithms
- Experience with Python in a Linux Environment
- Experience with Gazebo

*What we offer:*

- Competitive salary and equity based on experience
- Health, dental as well as vision coverage
- Experience working with some of the best robotics minds of our time
- Opportunity to help build a revolution in the way work is done

To Apply:
https://fetchrobotics.has-jobs.com/Software_Engineer_NavigationDrivers_San_Jose/36140/0