[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] CALL FOR PARTICIPATION - Workshop on portable androids and its applications

Ryuji Yamazaki ryuji-y at atr.jp
Fri Feb 13 19:07:35 PST 2015

Dear colleagues,

We would like to bring to your attention the JST CREST/ Patient at home /
SOSU Nord Future Lab Workshop on portable androids and its applications.
The workshop will be held in Aalborg, Denmark on Monday, March 2, 2015.
Please share this call for participation with your colleagues, mailing
lists and social networks.

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION:
JST CREST / Patient at home / SOSU Nord Future Lab Workshop on
Portable Androids and their Applications
Webpage:
http://hil.atr.jp/projects/CREST/DenmarkSymposium/program.html
Language: English