[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Call for Academic Sponsorship at ICRA 2015

Manuela Veloso mmv at cs.cmu.edu
Sun Feb 22 13:09:04 PST 2015

Dear Colleague,

If you are a leader of an academic program committed to robotics, on
behalf of ICRA 2015 (www.icra2015.org), we would like to ask you to
consider sponsoring and exhibiting at ICRA 2015.

We have created a new Academic Sponsorship, with the goal of getting the
conference participants to learn about academic opportunities in robotics.

We are asking a $2,000 sponsorship level. The benefits would be a booth, one
exhibits-only registration, posting of the logo on the website and in the
digest. We will have an area of booths that are specifically academic.

The conference will include plenary and keynote sessions, contributed and
interactive paper sessions, workshops and tutorials, an industrial forum,
exhibits, and robot challenges as well as some events that are new to ICRA,
such as a PhD forum, a career fair, and a developing countries forum.   For
more details, see www.icra2015.org.

Please email me, mmv at cs.cmu.edu, if you would like to be an Academic
Sponsor for ICRA 2015.

We look forward to having you join us at ICRA 2015!

Sincerely,
    Manuela

Manuela Veloso, Sponsorship Co-Chair, Carnegie Mellon University
Maja Mataric, Sponsorship Co-Chair, University of Southern California
Robin Murphy, Exhibits Chair, Texas A&M University