[robotics-worldwide] [news] Survey on Underwater Robotics HRI. Call for participation

Ioannis Rekleitis yiannisr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:49:51 PST 2015

Dear robotics researchers and practitioners,

In our current research at the University of South Carolina, we are
investigating human-robot interaction with a special focus on the
underwater environment. Marine robotics and especially the underwater
domain provide unique challenges. To explore which factors are most
critical and how the factors interact with each other we prepared a
10-minute questionnaire that is found here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HajHKgPhaY54rFa14rVW9uOARkhWFTUzHO6MeizGNWI/viewform?usp=send_form

We kindly invite all researchers that work with underwater robots to
participate in this short study, answers are anonymous. Please also
feel free to forward this invitation to others underwater robotics
researchers. Thank you in advance for helping us with our research.

Best regards
Ioannis Rekleitis and Jenay Beer

---
Ioannis Rekleitis