[robotics-worldwide] [news] Graduate Portfolio Program in Robotics at UT Austin

Peter Stone pstone at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 23 08:30:54 PST 2015

The robotics faculty at UT Austin is pleased to announce the official
launch of our new interdisciplinary Robotics portfolio program, a
graduate education initiative.  Enrolled students will participate in a
robotics seminar and take classes in Computer Science, Mechanical
Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and/or the School of Information to
receive a robotics annotation on their graduate degree from their home
department.  Full details are available at
http://robotics.utexas.edu/education

In connection with this program, we have launched the "Robotics at UT
Austin" website, at http://robotics.utexas.edu, which will be the central
point of information regarding robotics research, education, resources,
and news at UT Austin.  We look forward to expanding the website to
showcase the wide breadth of robotics-related research and teaching
activities on UT campus.

We invite you to browse the site and share it with anyone who may be
interested.

     Peter Stone
     (on behalf of the other inaugural core faculty members:
      Ashish Deshpande, Mitch Pryor, Luis Sentis, James Sulzer, and Del Tesar)