[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Autonomous Vision based Navigation and robotics at TechJect Inc. (Georgia Tech campus location) - Full time jobs and Internships

Jayant Ratti - TechJect jayantratti at techject.com
Tue Feb 24 19:50:04 PST 2015

Immediate openings for Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Navigation skilled engineers.

ESSENTIAL: Must be Authorized to Live and Work in the United States:
Citizen, Permanent Resident, H1B, OPT and similar status accepted.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: TechJect is a Robotics Startup with work in Micro Robotics, Avionics, Embedded Systems and more.
We are looking to hire Robotics, ECE, CoC, CS, Aerospace and Mechatronics engineers to join our team as Full-Time employees and interns.
Our office is located on Tech Square of Georgia Tech.

POSITION 1: COMPUTER VISION, NAVIGATION, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and COMPUTER PROGRAMMING

• A Strong background in Digital Computer Vision, Image Segmentation, Optical Flow, 3D / 2D world mapping, Stereoscopic vision (preferred), Pattern recognition, Efficient Digital Image Progressing, Camera calibration/modeling wrf to moving platforms and other forms of "low-level" embedded vision processing tasks • A Strong background in Artificial Intelligence Techniques (Sense & Avoid), Q-learning, Genetic Algorithms, A*/D* optimization techniques w.r.f. navigation and controls optimization

• Excellent Programming experience with PIC/Microchip Micro-controllers, DSPs (Essential)

• Excellent coding and typing skills in C and C# • Must be able to program I2C, SPI, UART and other communication interfaces. (Essential)

• knowledge of Developing APIs for Android Operating System and Hardware level drivers for Android OS for Flying Robots.

• Android programming knowledge for creating a visual control interface and Wi-Fi camera interfaces & control for Flying Robots.

• Computer vision and/or video processing

• Video streaming and compression/decompression protocols experience.

• Graphic User Interfaces on PCs, Smartphone, Android OS, iOS – Gaming interface development

MUST BE AVAILABLE AND AUTHORIZED TO WORK FULL-TIME, MARCH, 2015 ONWARDS IN ATLANTA, GA, UNITED STATES

Preference will be given to candidates with:
       a) Hands-On Project work / experience in system design engineering / new gadget development
       b) Strong time/project management skills & the desire to build/expand competency in this area
       c) Result oriented design attitude
       d) 2+ years industry work experience (B.S. and M.S. candidates only), Ph.D. candidates in relevant fields can apply directly.
       e) GPA 3.5+

CANDIDATE INTERESTS:
- Should be extremely interested in working in a start-up environment towards the development of cutting edge products and gadgets
- Should have affiliation to Robotics, CS, ECE or similar branches
- Highly driven and self-initiators
- Very good core knowledge and hands-on experience with Computer, electrical and/or robotic systems

HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can email us at Careers at TechJect.com or JayantRatti at TechJect.com with their CV and a Cover Page explaining why they are applying for the position and their background/interests and more related to the position.
ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD INCLUDE A PORTFOLIO OF THEIR WORK AND CODE SAMPLES AS WELL.

We have more positions available online:
http://www.techject.com/careers.html

With Regards,

Jayant Ratti, PhD
President, TechJect Inc.