[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoc -- Multiple Robotic Systems -- University of Texas at San Antonio

Liang (Solomon) Sun solbuaa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:37:35 PDT 2015

The Unmanned Systems Laboratory at the University of Texas, San Antonio is
searching for a candidate to fill a post-doc position available in
September 2015.  The individual will work with the department faculty,
researchers, and graduate and undergraduate students on a number of
different robotics projects.  In particular, we are looking for an
individual who will contribute toward our research efforts in developing
(1) cooperative control and coordination technologies for multiple robotic
systems and (2) cooperative sensing capabilities of mobile sensors.  In
addition, the individual will be responsible to assist in student senior
design projects.  The individual should have a strong background in one of
the following research areas: cyber-physical systems, cooperative control,
sensor networks, biological systems, or signals and systems.  The
individual should also have a strong background in computer programming
skills.  The compensation is competitive and negotiable.  For more
information, contact Prof. Daniel Pack at (210) 458-6482 or
daniel.pack at utsa.edu.